Das Mahavidya Puja & Yagna (108000 Japa)
For Bhoga (fulfillment of materialistic desires) and Moksha (spiritual liberation).The worship of Dasmahavidya provides bhoga (fulfillment of materialistic desires)and moksha (spiritual liberation). The Ten Mahavidyas are known as Wisdom Goddesses. The spectrum of these ten Goddesses covers the whole range of feminine divinity, encompassing horrific Goddesss at one end. to the ravishingly beautiful at the other. Mahavidya means (Maha - great: vidya - knowledge) Goddesses of great knowledge. These Goddesses are: Mahavidyas - The ten forms of Shakti.
- Kali - the Etemal Night
- Tara the - Compassionate Goddess
- Shodashi - the Goddess who is Sixteen Years Old
- Bhuvaneshvari - the Creator of the World
- Chinnamasta - the Goddess who cuts off her Own Head
- Bhairavi - the Goddess of Decay
- Dhumawati - the Goddess who widows Herself
- Bagalamukhi - the Goddess who seizes the Tongue
- Matangi - the Goddess who Loves Pollution
- Kamala - the Last but Not the Least
The worship of Dasmahavidya provides bhoga (fulfillment of materialistic desires) and moksha (spiritual liberation). Birth of Das Mahavidyas: Once when an incensed Shiva threatened to walk out on Parvati. After no amount of coaxing or cajoling by Maa Parvati helped. Maa Parvati multiplied herself into ten different forms for each of the ten directions. Thus however hard Shiva might try to escape from his beloved Parvati. he would find her standing as a guardian. guarding all escape routes. Each of the Devis manifested forms made Shiva realize essential truths. made him aware of the etemal nature of their mutual love and most significantly established for always in the cannons of Indian thought the Goddess’s superiority over her male counterpart Not that Shiva in any way felt belittled by this awareness. only spiritually awakened. This is true as much for this Great Lord as for us ordinary mortals Befittingly thus they are referred to as the Great Goddess’s of Wisdom. known in Sanskrit as the Mahavidyas. Indeed in the process of spiritual learnin - the Goddess is the muse who guides and inspires us. She is the high priestess unfolds the inner truths.
Mahavidya Mantra: Kali Tara mahavidya Sodashi Bhuvaneswari Bhairavi Chhinnarnasta cha vidya Dhumavti tatha Bagala siddha vidya cha Matangi Kamalatmika Etaaha dasamahavidyaaha gupta vidyaaha prakeertitaaha
Puja service includes: Kalash Sthapana. Panchang Sthapana(Gauri Ganesh. Punyavachan. Shodash Matrika. Navgraha. Sarvotabhadra). 64 yogini Pujan. Shetrapal Pujan. Swasti Vachan. Sankalpa. Ganesh Pujan and Abhishek. Navgraha Pujan and 108 chants of each planetary mantra. Invocation of major Gods and Goddesses in Kalash. Brahman Vam. Das Mahavidya yantra Pujan.Mantra Japa of each Goddess. Kavach recitation of each Goddess. 108000 mantra japa.
Please note that a "Prasadam" of the puja is sent to the client via couriers. This Prasadam includes the following items that have been energized during the puja and they are supposed to carry the blessings of the puja to the client :
- Das Mahavidya Yantra
- An Energized Rudraksha during the Puja
- Beetle Nut
- Energized Red Thread (Mouli)
- Kumkum and Akshat (Rice)
- Energized Gomati Chakra
- Havan Bhasma
- Dry fruits Prasada
- A Yantra which has been energized during the Puja with Mouli tied around it. You may follow the Instructions regarding this Yantra (a few yantras can be kept at home while the others may have to be disposed off as instructed) depending upon the type of Pooja
- An Energized 5 mukhi Rudraksha bead which may be worn by you or alternately the same can be kept on the Puja altar / Cash Box
- Kumkum and Akshat (Rice) to be applied on forehead only once after you have received the Prasadam
- Energized Red Thread (Mouli) to be tied on the Right Hand wrist for Males and on the Left Hand wrist for Females. Please note that this Mouli is very Auspicious and hence it can be tied on the hands of rest of your family members as well. This mouli creates a Protective and Auspicious Aura wherever it is tied.
- An Energized Beetle Nut which should be kept on your Puja altar or Cash Box.
- An Energized Gomati Chakra to be kept in your Cash Box
- Havan Bhasma to be applied on forehead only once after you have received the Prasadam
- Dry fruits Prasadam should be taken by tyou and your family memebers.